When planning a web development project, it’s important to start with a thorough needs analysis. The more clearly you understand your needs and goals, the easier it will be to build an effective website that meets those needs. To help you get oriented through this sticky first phase, we’ve compiled the following list of questions:
- Why do you want a website?
- What websites do you like? What do you like about them?
- What makes a good website?
- What will your website do?
- How will your website look?
- What information will your site have?
- What kind of tasks do users need to be able to accomplish?
- How often will your site need modifications? Daily? Monthly?
- What is important for you in this project? – Budget,
timeline, company image, grafic design, functionality, content, marketing,
- How can you expand your business marketing and/or services using the internet?
- Who do you want to see your site?
- How will people know that you have a site? How
will they find your site?
- Do you need web hosting and email?
- Do you want animation?
- Do you need a logo?
The Magic of Simplicity: The Network Website Rebuild
The Alaska Maritime Prevention & Response Network protects the Alaska marine environment by helping vessel owners and operators comply with oil pollution prevention regulations and by keeping a top-notch spill response team. Check out the website Are you also having a hard time operating your WordPress site? Set up a custom WordPress Training with us! Learn…
How does the Help Desk work?
Current Clients Current clients can open a ticket for general inquiries or website technical support using our online form, which creates a ticket in our Zendesk support system and sends you an email confirmation. A member of our support team then respond to your ticket for further questions or to resolve your issue. All communication…
How can web consulting help me get better results?
Would you build a house without a blueprint? And would you use a blueprint without making sure that it reflects the vision of your new home? Your website is no different! Web consulting provides the process and the plans to craft a website that accomplishes your business (and life) goals. By investing in an up-front…