We are proud to announce our latest utility company website redesign! ENSTAR Natural Gas asked SWS (Sound Web Solutions) to reinvent their website’s graphic design, improve the user experience, integrate with third party account tools and provide training that enables staff to manage the site in-house. The new site boasts a tailor made graphic design, completely reworked content and information architecture, a responsive WordPress theme and a robust, custom WordPress backend.
- Website analysis: A thorough study of old website functionality and all web statistics to create a plan that solves existing problems and incorporates customer use patterns.
- Custom graphic design: A great deal of style studies were performed up-front, looking at color, fonts (typography) and overall style. Wireframes provided the initial layout and graphical user interface action for both the mobile and main sites. Several cylces of graphic design mockups were then generated, with final touches being made during testing of the functioning prototype.
- Custom WordPress programming: In order to achieve the precise functionality required by ENSTAR, we programmed extensive customizations in our WordPress theme.
- Mobile: We identified specific behavior patterns for mobile visitors, creating wireframes, mockups and a responsive theme layout to maximize the website’s effectiveness on multiple device platforms.
- Features: Automatically generated Trending Topics, editable slideshow, mobile ready pop-up boxes, mobile specific content areas, custom autogenerated submenus, online forms, capability to integrate third party logins
We’d like to thank all of the fabulous, talented people involved in making this project a success, including Heidi Reifenstein, Jules Colle and Kelsey, Kevin, Aaron, Orin, James and John at ENSTAR.
Vertical Harvest Hydroponics is online and we are thrilled to be powering their WordPress website! Since their appearance in 2014, the agricultural technology company Vertical Harvest Hydroponics (VHH) sprung into the spotlight due their originality, drive, and noble mission: “to give everyone the ability to grow fresh food.” After witnessing the low quality produce in…
Project Description We are proud to announce our latest utility company website redesign! ENSTAR Natural Gas asked SWS (Sound Web Solutions) to reinvent their website’s graphic design, improve the user experience, integrate with third party account tools and provide training that enables staff to manage the site in-house. The new site boasts a…
Project Description The new APIA website focuses on providing the information most relevant to their customers in a completely redefined user interface, fully optimized for mobile devices and for slow connections. A large website with a great deal of content, a variety of approaches were used to incorporate photo archives, multiple news types and…