A Regenerative Business Plan simplifies your visionary ideas into a laser focused strategy for the next year.
- Organize your ideas in one place.
- Prioritize your high impact tasks.
- Identify clear action steps to your goals.
- Free up your time.
- Stop feeling so overwhelmed.
- Stay true to yourself.
How it works:
In our first strategy session...
We clarify your mission, vision & values and how you want to embody the concept of being regenerative. Along with this, we identify boundaries that will help you to uphold your values & energy in the day-to-day work of doing business. There's room for woo, mental health considerations and radical ideas.
In our following two sessions...
We get into the nitty gritty by taking a comprehensive look at the major areas of your business (ex. operations, marketing, product development, financial health, team growth, etc). We'll identify specific goals as well as areas where you're experiencing friction, inefficiencies and gaps.
This is where we pull out the major tasks & actions (called "projects") that need to happen in order for you to reach your goals.
For example, you might identify that you need:
- Standard Operating Procedures for onboarding & offboarding clients so that you can hire a VA to handle it and free up your time
- Project management software to manage complex tasks & timelines for the new group coaching program you're launching
- More detailed PnL's so that you can stay on track with project costs from start to finish
- A fractional Project Manager to assist during launch windows so that you can focus on marketing & sales
- Longer lunchtimes so that you can recharge and show up 100% for your clients in the afternoon
- A vetted vendors list so that you know that your business dollars are being spent in places that uphold your values
- A community collaboration program that donates money or services so that your business contributes to the well being of others
In our final strategy call...
We prioritize & plan the projects over the next four quarters so that you know exactly what to focus on & what resources you'll need.
This will be organized into a comprehensive Business Clarity Guide and a visual, interactive Regenerative Business Plan (with lots of colors)!
You'll have have an amazing reference of all of your ideas that can be your go-to place for staying on track with goals & tasks.
Use your Regenerative Business Plan all year long to:
- Guide quarterly, weekly and daily task & time management (which keeps you on track towards your vision)
- Know what to say no to (without FOMO)
- Translate your vision to your team (and inform your next hiring moves)
- Prioritize what to invest in (software, education, marketing, coaching, etc)
- Reach your goals & build the business you dream of
This includes 4 deep-dive strategy calls, a comprehensive Business Clarity document and a visual Regenerative Business Plan that displays your entire plan in a colorful, engaging way.
To ask questions or sign up, send me a message by pressing the button below.
What makes this regenerative?
Unlike traditional business planning that focuses solely on financial targets while ignoring your values, energy flow & relationship to your business, we keep YOU at the heart of our planning.
This means that we base your plan on:
- Your vision for your business, your life & the bigger impact that you can have on culture & community
- Your values
- Your energy flow, mental health & unique way of being in the world
- What being regenerative and human-first means to you
Having a plan helps you:
- Reduce overwhelm
- Improve time management
- Inform your next hires & assign work
- Identify and achieve your business goals
- Identify the gaps to stability & growth
- Determine your next steps to scaling
- Improve your client experience
- Establish boundaries
- Approach business decisions from your energy & values (instead of someone else’s)
Why does this work matter?
So much traditional business advice can feel yucky and exhausting. You’re encouraged to set “impossible” financial goals then push yourself through your discomfort to take consistent massive action. Following the strategies of extroverted Type A high performers can leave sensitive folx feeling depleted, disappointed and like who they are isn’t good enough.
On a bigger scale, using manipulative marketing and sacrificing your own well-being in service of more and more money upholds larger cultural values of extraction, consumption & white supremacy.
Being regenerative also means that your business impacts the larger world in a way that is nourishing, sustainable and upholds higher human values.
By simply doing business differently, one baby-step-at-a-time, you contribute to a larger cultural shift.
How do I “do” Regenerative Business?
Regenerative business is something that you transition into gradually.
When you hold this concept in your heart, it guides your decision making. Over time your business will evolve and it will embody regenerative values not just in concept but in all the major areas of your business - operations, team, finance, marketing, etc.
To take this journey, ask yourself “how can I make this more regenerative for myself & others”?
Do this often and you will be well on your way.
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.
Hi, I'm Heidi.
I'm your partner to make your business simple & joyful.
If you want a caring, collaborative relationship that supports you & your biz to grow in a way that fits YOU, let's talk.
I started my first online business in 2003 and am no stranger to overwhelm and burnout. By trying to do business based on a Type A, corporate energy, I created a thriving web development company that exhausted me.
My journey to find a better way led me to become a teacher & coach of yoga, Ayurveda & life coaching. I now combine that work with my hard skills in technology and online business to offer a holistic approach to business building.
To me, a holistic approach means creating processes and systems that work with your unique energy & genius. It means throwing out traditional ways of working to find the way that works BEST for YOU.